Can muse go over shoulder?

^ This bag was made to carry on the shoulder! :biggrin:

The muse has a very nice strap drop :yes: If you look at the celebrity thread (sticky'd) you will see tons of Muse and both med, large and oversized muse bags can be worn on the shoulder.

^Umm, I wouldn't exactly say it was made to carry on the shoulder. It looks better IMO hand-carried or in the crook of the arm, but that's just my opinion. Everyone wears it differently.

I certainly can't get my Oversize Muse on my shoulder when wearing a heavy coat. The Large Muse has a slightly longer strap drop, about one inch longer, so its a little easier to wear on the shoulder for most people.

Check out all the member modeling pics in our Reference Library: http://forum.purseblog.com/ysl-reference-library/post-pics-of-ysl-muse-bags-here-368709.html

attachment.php

Oversize
attachment.php

Large
attachment.php

Oops.. my bad! I thought it had considerably long straps compared to bags that I am used to I guess. It's all relative! Plus I have pretty small arms so perhaps that is why I feel the straps are so long.

I really like the look of the Muse in the crrok of the arm too, I think it works beautifully both ways :tup:

I'm about 5'3" with a large Muse, so I /have/ to have it on my shoulder...it comes down past my hip if I carry it in the crook of my arm and doesn't sit well :sad: I haven't worn it out yet though; it's a gorgeous bag, but it's a cream colour, and I'm terrified something will rub off onto it :s

Since I have my Oversize Muse with me today, I just measured the strap drop and its about 6 1/2". The Large Muse strap drop is a little longer, I'm guessing 8" range, although someone else can chime in. I think for most people that's wearable on the shoulder with light clothing, but more difficult or impossible with heavier clothing and coats. Depends on your body type.

You can carry the muse over the shoulder, but like all the others have said, it may be a bit snug if you wear multiple layers. I can carry my large muse over the shoulder if I wear a thin wool coat, but not a thicker one. The medium and large muses straps are about 8" drop.

Just a quick question:
I just bought a croc embossed patent large muse, and i found out that the handles are too short the bag to be carried on my shoulder in winter over a thicker jacket/coat.
i'm just wondering if anyone has the same problem, and any suggestions to getting around this problem? do the handles somehow stretch over time?
it is summer now where i live so i have no problems currently, but I am also looking forward to carrying my beloved muse in winter!

^No, most people cannot get the Muse on their shoulder while wearing a heavy coat. I don't really see it as a "problem," though. Still a great bag when hand carried. Patent really does not stretch much.