Can LV Speedy be made a cross body/shoulder bag?

rebbeca

O.G.
Jun 6, 2009
Hi , I have Damier Speedy. When I bought it , it came without the shoulder strap, is there anyway I can add a long strap to wear it cross body or shoulders?
Haven't used the bag in a long time, so I'm trying to get some wears out of it.

Thankyou for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_4784.JPG
    IMG_4784.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 330
Reactions: Acctt
Hi , I have Damier Speedy. When I bought it , it came without the shoulder strap, is there anyway I can add a long strap to wear it cross body or shoulders?

Thankyou for your help!
Some people purchase a long strap through Louis Vuitton (there are some matching this leather treatment) or through other companies. Then they attach the straps to the bag's hardware.

Thankyou for your help!
It will look odd if you put a strap on it, its not designed to have a strap. Plus the cost is not reasonable. I suggest you sell the bag and buy a speedy bandouliere instead.

Thankyou for your help!
As Fabuleux mentioned above, you can visit either LV or another website such as Mautto and purchase a strap which can be attached to the Speedy's hardware. It was never designed to be worn as a shoulder or cross body bag, but women had been doing this for years before LV rolled out the bandoulier version so it obviously works.

Reactions: SkeeWee1908