Can LV replace a strap for the Galleria PM?

Hi! I'm new purse forum and (and the luxury market in general!). I have a pre-loved Batignolles Horizontal (my first LV), and I'm eyeing a Galleria PM. I just love the shape of that bag. Can LV replace the strap, even though it's an older bag that's discontinued? Any idea of the ball park cost? I have no experience with this, and welcome any advice. Thanks so much!

Hi! I'm new purse forum and (and the luxury market in general!). I have a pre-loved Batignolles Horizontal (my first LV), and I'm eyeing a Galleria PM. I just love the shape of that bag. Can LV replace the strap, even though it's an older bag that's discontinued? Any idea of the ball park cost? I have no experience with this, and welcome any advice. Thanks so much!
Hi! Welcome! I've had a Galliera myself previously...lovely choice. I'm not sure about certain discontinued bag straps, can you take it in to LV and ask for an estimate?

Perhaps I'll do that. I was thinking that they might not be able to help me, but it's worth a shot. I really love the bag, and can live with the strap if they can't replace it- it's really not bad- so I might go with my gut and buy it anyway. ;) Thank you.

Perhaps I'll do that. I was thinking that they might not be able to help me, but it's worth a shot. I really love the bag, and can live with the strap if they can't replace it- it's really not bad- so I might go with my gut and buy it anyway. ;) Thank you.
If LV won't do it anymore, you could find a cobbler to replace it for you! :smile: