Can LV replace a strap for the Galleria PM?

monkeysmommy1

Mar 7, 2019
Hi! I'm new purse forum and (and the luxury market in general!). I have a pre-loved Batignolles Horizontal (my first LV), and I'm eyeing a Galleria PM. I just love the shape of that bag. Can LV replace the strap, even though it's an older bag that's discontinued? Any idea of the ball park cost? I have no experience with this, and welcome any advice. Thanks so much!

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
Hi! I'm new purse forum and (and the luxury market in general!). I have a pre-loved Batignolles Horizontal (my first LV), and I'm eyeing a Galleria PM. I just love the shape of that bag. Can LV replace the strap, even though it's an older bag that's discontinued? Any idea of the ball park cost? I have no experience with this, and welcome any advice. Thanks so much!
Hi! Welcome! I've had a Galliera myself previously...lovely choice. I'm not sure about certain discontinued bag straps, can you take it in to LV and ask for an estimate?

monkeysmommy1

Mar 7, 2019
Perhaps I'll do that. I was thinking that they might not be able to help me, but it's worth a shot. I really love the bag, and can live with the strap if they can't replace it- it's really not bad- so I might go with my gut and buy it anyway. ;) Thank you.