Can I Whine A Little Here?

Mama22Boys

Apr 26, 2007
I was refreshing my ebay newly listed search and noticed an inferno zucca ... lovey placement with a BIN of $249.99 ... not cheap but with that bag I was expecting that level of price. Well I'm doing my due dilligence and skimming over the seller's feedback comments and two minutes later I go back to the item description page and someone already bought the bag!! :wtf:

I'm trying to comfort myself by telling me that it just wasn't meant to me ... me and that bag ... but boy does it hurt ... :yes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOKIDOKI-for-Le...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:Push:I'm so sorry. I hate it when that happens. It's so hard to see the pictures of that zucca that it would've taken me like 2 hours to decide on it. I totally believe in fate and I believe that the bag wasn't meant to be yours. So try not to worry about it and certainly don't feel bad. You will probably be able to find a better & cheaper one on LJ :yes:

I was refreshing my ebay newly listed search and noticed an inferno zucca ... lovey placement with a BIN of $249.99 ... not cheap but with that bag I was expecting that level of price. Well I'm doing my due dilligence and skimming over the seller's feedback comments and two minutes later I go back to the item description page and someone already bought the bag!! :wtf:

I'm trying to comfort myself by telling me that it just wasn't meant to me ... me and that bag ... but boy does it hurt ... :yes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOKIDOKI-for-Le...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Ah, that bites!! I feel your pain, Mama. That happened to me a couple of weeks ago, with an inferno print too!! It sucked!! I was like :wtf:?? Excuse us for taking an extra 30 secs.

Oh, well, like TokiliciousJenY said, you'll have a better one come along. I did!! Good things come to those who lose eBay auctions.:lol:

haha that happened to me a couple of days ago... I almost broke my ban for a sweet BIN deal on eBay, and BOOM! totally gone in two seconds :P I told myself that it was good that I didn't end up having to break my ban :nogood:

I saw that listing the moment it came up. I thought about buying it but I wasnt too crazy about the placement... Plus I think those were the worst taken pictures of an Inferno Zucca ever. Cheer up though... Lesportsac might re-release the Inferno print and you would save almost $80.:tup:

Wow, that was fast. Not surprising for how popular that bag is right now, though. Don't worry, I've seen more than a couple of inferno zuccas pop up lately, you'll find one!

Also, agreed with Danelys. Those are godawful photos. I had to save them and flip them in photoshop just to see the print :hrmm:

i believe its a forum member that won that inferno zucca?? I know that thats an LJer :biggrin:

though no offense...i wouldnt pay for that price since its used and had marks but thats just MO.