Can I wear this in the summer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got my first Prada bag at the F&F sale. I was looking for a big brown/neutral bag but saw this and fell in love - I love patent leather, love anything in any shade of purple (this is an eggplant degrade), and really needed a shoulder bag (this one has a chain strap). Plus I loved that it has the weathered brass-like hardwear, but is it too dark to wear now? Not sure if you can see much in this pic but I would appreciate anyone's opinion.
    [​IMG]

This is the info from the card:

BR4161 - pattina so vernice sfumata antracite sfumata

Thanks!

2. Any pictures?

3. Yeah need a pic..I don't memorize the style #'s lol!!!

4. oops - I thought I did ... I'm new at this - let's see if this works:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. still no pics.

But here's my rule of thumb:

If I like it, I'm WEARING IT REGARDLESS OF SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't buy into those seasonal bag rules.

6. Cool - now I feel better - I just began getting into purses and I never really gave it much thought. I always wear whatever I'm in the mood for so I'll apply the same rules with the bags :smile:

PS - I gave up on the pics and just made it my avatar - this is way too technologically advanced for me, lol!

7. aahhhh, I see the pics now!!

Oh yes, I'd wear this anytime. I know some wear lighter bags during the warmer months but I wear whatever I want anytime I want...lol.

8. I'd wear it all year long! It's really pretty--congratulations!

9. Me too - would wear it any time. And it is a lovely bag!!!!

10. Thanks guys! I feel better :smile:

11. it's gorgeous!

12. agree with all the above! i really love the collor too!!!

13. Like alouette,

I carry my bags regardless of season. :P
    I'm carrying my bright red gaufre shopper now and man, you can spot that bag miles away especially in the glaring LA sunlight.

I love your purchase, It is lovely and you can carry it all year round!

14. Well I live in a country that's summer most of the year...so yes, I'd wear it! and I usually wear my bags regardless of the season...the only thing that stops me is rain!

15. Absolutely! Especially because it's not a large bag. You will be ahead of the fashion pack!