Can I wear these pearls casually?

I would wear this all the time!! It's such a minimalist classic, it should go with (nearly) everything!!
How long is it? Does it sit close to the collarbone?
This is lovely and versatile! Wear it everywhere (except maybe rock climbing).

Of course you can wear these casually. Most Jewelry can be worn casually; there are very few pieces that I would consider dressy only.

You can & should wear this pearl necklace casually as its so wearable.

Wow I didn't realise how wearable you would think this is. It's 16" long.

So you think this would go with a tshirt & skinny jeans?

Reactions: chessmont
I have a single pearl drop necklace from Dogeared, like the one pictured... i wear it all the time, with almost every outfit imaginable!!

Looks great with casual jeans & tee... also looks great dressed up with a LBD...

I love your necklace!!!! Wear it, enjoy it!!! Also great memories attached which make it even more special!!

IMG_1492025464.195675.jpg

I have a single pearl drop necklace from Dogeared, like the one pictured... i wear it all the time, with almost every outfit imaginable!!

Looks great with casual jeans & tee... also looks great dressed up with a LBD...

I love your necklace!!!! Wear it, enjoy it!!! Also great memories attached which make it even more special!!

View attachment 3665584

Your necklace is lovely! I can see how you would get a lot of wear out of it. I think because I wore my necklace at my wedding I feel like it can only be worn on dressy occasions- I need to try to get out of that mindset!

This is a classic with a sleek & minimalist look. It's versatile & would look good with anything from weddings/dinners to jeans & a tshirt/cute top. It's absolutely gorgeous & I would wear it often. Bring this baby out for some love & show her off!!!:love:

Reactions: HeidiDavis
This is a classic with a sleek & minimalist look. It's versatile & would look good with anything from weddings/dinners to jeans & a tshirt/cute top. It's absolutely gorgeous & I would wear it often. Bring this baby out for some love & show her off!!!:love:

thank you so much for your kind words! I decided to wear it today with a grey t-shirt & raspberry skinny jeans :blush: