Can I wear a sand fabric gucci with black?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. All,

I am new here and am happy to report that I just got my first Gucci bag. I bought the Bouvier in beige/ebony GG fabric with the dark brown leather trim, gold buckle, and the green/red/green signature stripes down the center. It is beautiful and I am so proud to have it!

I was wondering what your opinions are about wearing this bag when my outfit is black. Sorry to date myself here, but what are the rules now? :confused1:

Thanks so much!

2. Thats a neutral color! Its goes with ANYTHING! dont worry about it!Its fine!

3. Thanks for the advice! I typed in the wrong fabric....it is not "sand" it is the beige one. I am not up to snuff on my Gucci jargon! Do you still think it is OK? The salesperson at Saks told me it was OK, but I was worried she just wanted the sale!

4. Oh absolutely! I'm sure it would look great with black! :yes: I don't think you can really go wrong with black.

5. i wear mine w/ black and it looks fine! =)

CONGRATULATIONS on the bag, btw! *cheese*

6. Thanks everyone! I am glad to hear your comments!

7. yer it looks brilliant with any colour, i wear mine to school all the time and i wear black

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice