Can I use keepall 45 for carry a 13" Laptop?

anda45

Dec 30, 2008
I want a bag for going to college and has capacity for store anything such as book, laptop, essentials etc. I think the port-documents voyage GM is so attractive but I want a bag that beyond a briefcase and can use for weekend too.So If I bought keepall 45. Does it work for carry a 13" laptop?

I think that a Keepall 45 would be way too big for an everyday bag...the laptop would get lost in it.
There's another one that's a little smaller...Carryall, I think. Maybe you could check that out?

Oh yeah I've seen it. But my choice is only for Damier Graphite. My point of question is I'm afraid that my laptop will be broken If put it into a keepall 'cause there's no foam compartment like port-documents voyage GM. So pls Give me more suggestion. : )

Last edited:
Oh yeah I've seen it. But my choice is only for Damier Graphite. My point of question is I'm afraid that my laptop will be broken If put it into a keepall 'cause there's no foam compartment like port-documents voyage GM. So pls Give me more suggestion. : )

-You could always buy a separate laptop sleeve that will protect it while in the Keepall

You can use it to carry the laptop, but remember to get a laptop sleeve for it. But if you are planning to use it with the sling, it might not be comfortable. I'd suggest a speedy 40, Icare or Tadao.

I have a Mono Keepall 45 that I use as an everyday bag, and I think it would be plenty big for your laptop. I would also recommend, though, that you put it inside of a laptop sleeve, just for added protection.

Keep the keepall, just buy a protection sleeve for the laptop. I have MacBook Pro 13" and keepall 55 damier ebene.. Works great, I love this bag more and more for each day that pass!

You can't sit the laptop vertically and it will move around too much in the bag. You have to put in flat on the Keepall base which is not cushioned. Also, where will you other stuff go? On top of the laptop, you may be putting undue pressure on the LCD screen. My DH used a towel to line the base and put his camera stuff on it but not a laptop. Trust me, we tried it with a laptop and it's awkward.