can i trouble you one more time?

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
would be most appreciative to have your views one more time. There are so many nice bags out there and I need objective views before I take the plunge (I am kind of cowardly in this sense cos I am very new in bags).

Which bag would you prefer? and is the Rafe bag (1st and 2nd pic are the same bag) authentic? There is no Rafe boutique here so I am not sure if this is authentic. Last pic is coach.

Thank you so much again. :shame:

Attachments

• rafe1.jpg
    rafe1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 50
  • rafe2.jpg
    rafe2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 71
  • coach white.jpg
    coach white.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 50
Hi oranGETree, I like both but the rafe is nice because it is different. Can't say anything about authenticity (do they make fake rafe now?) Maybe you can PM chemlex who is a rafe fan.

vanilla_addict said:
hi oranGetRee:biggrin: hope u are fine..:amuse:
well dear i guess u know my opinion! ;)
no seriously i'd go with the coach beacause i didnt like the green detail on the rafe.. :oh:

Hi dear! I'm ok, just addicted to bags :lol: If I have enough $$ to spare, I will go for both (and hide the price from my hubby). Hhehhehehee....

thank u, everyone.

thank u for yr patience. I have been asking alot of 'how-about-this-bag" questions recently. Thank u to all for bearing with me and helping me in my choosing. You all are very kind. :love:

I'd go for the Rafe. Cos it can hold more of my stuff and looks different. :biggrin: