can i trouble you one more time?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. would be most appreciative to have your views one more time. There are so many nice bags out there and I need objective views before I take the plunge (I am kind of cowardly in this sense cos I am very new in bags).

Which bag would you prefer? and is the Rafe bag (1st and 2nd pic are the same bag) authentic? There is no Rafe boutique here so I am not sure if this is authentic. Last pic is coach.

Thank you so much again. :shame:

rafe1.jpg rafe2.jpg coach white.jpg
  2. I like the rafe bag. it looks good to me but not sure.

3. thanks for your reply, love2shop.:smile: The Rafe bag looks really good to use for work. I hope this is a real bag... :biggrin:

4. Hi oranGETree, I like both but the rafe is nice because it is different. Can't say anything about authenticity (do they make fake rafe now?) Maybe you can PM chemlex who is a rafe fan.

5. I like the 3rd one because it is all white...but they are both pretty. You can't go wrong with either...

6. thanks a mil, minicoop and happypug. :smile: I will pm chemlex now.... :shame: **squeak

I'm a white bag fan. kkekekkeeee :lol:

7. They're both nice, but I like the Rafe bag. Let's us know which one you choose.:smile:

8. I would go w/ the rafe bag as well. The coach bag is nice as well but the rafe bag is more unique.

9. The Rafe bag is definitly the cutest - have no idea if its real or not! sorry!

10. i like the rafe bag, its really nice.

11. Hey, discussing handbags is never any trouble! ;)

The Rafe is pretty and would hold more than just a cellphone & a wallet, I'd go for that.

12. hi oranGetRee:biggrin: hope u are fine..:amuse:
    well dear i guess u know my opinion! ;)
    no seriously i'd go with the coach beacause i didnt like the green detail on the rafe.. :oh:

13. Hi dear! I'm ok, just addicted to bags :lol: If I have enough $$ to spare, I will go for both (and hide the price from my hubby). Hhehhehehee....

14. thank u, everyone.

thank u for yr patience. I have been asking alot of 'how-about-this-bag" questions recently. Thank u to all for bearing with me and helping me in my choosing. You all are very kind. :love:

I'd go for the Rafe. Cos it can hold more of my stuff and looks different. :biggrin:

15. They are both pretty bags, but I like the coach bag more.