Can I Touch It?

monablu

Dream Catcher
Mar 25, 2006
How many of you ladies get approached by fans of your handbags while out in public?? This morning at my mani-pedi I had a woman ooh and ahh over my black and white spy and she said almost in a hushed voice/..."can I touch it?"

ewww.:yucky:

That is hilarious! But not unbelievable. I have a friend who asked me to carry the Fendi spy next time I see her cos she wants to see it (and touch it) IRL.

I've never done this to anyone else, but I did do it at Fendi in Vegas. We stayed at the Bellagio, so everyday we walked by Fendi. I would go in to visit the hologram Spy, but I made sure to ask the security guard if I could touch it first. My older sister wanted to die. She wouldn't even go in the store with us. I was a bit of a dork about it, but it was so lovely.

Luckily, this has never happened to me. I don't know how I would feel about having someone touch my good bags. Is that weird or what? I have a suede bag, I don't want to touch!

The first time I took my Wisteria out, the nail lady at my hair salon started pulling on the flowers :blink: really hard (WHY? I have no idea)!:shocked: I almost had a heartattack!!!:rant: I didn't want to look like a crazy person and start freaking out but I was on the inside! Lucky for her none of the flowers came off!:mad: Otherwise I would have done this :noggin: !!!:lol:

LV_addict said:
The first time I took my Wisteria out, the nail lady at my hair salon started pulling on the flowers :blink: really hard (WHY? I have no idea)!:shocked: I almost had a heartattack!!!:rant: I didn't want to look like a crazy person and start freaking out but I was on the inside! Lucky for her none of the flowers came off!:mad: Otherwise I would have done this :noggin: !!!:lol:

That's so funny!! I would have said something like, "you've never seen this? Which mountain did you just come from?"

Yea, we all know that boundary. Because we all get this look in our eyes when people go a little too far with the touching. Most of the time I'm ready to jump on top of them and snatch my bag back if they go too far.