Can I take an FP Delete to a FP store to be fixed?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all!

I have a large Amethyst Op Art Sabrina that I bought from an outlet about a year ago and I just noticed about a month ago that the stitching in between the two multi-pockets on the interior is coming apart. Basically, my two pockets are slowly turning into one big pocket.

I rotate my purses a lot and baby them so I doubt this is from misuse. My question is: Since I purchased this bag from an outlet, can I still take it to a Boutique and have them send it off to be fixed?

Any advice or past experience with this would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

2. Yes! You can take it in for repair. The only time the warranty is void is when you purchase something as a "final sale," meaning you buy it at an additional discount because the bag is already damaged in some way.

3. They may tell you to send it in on your own at this point.

There is a form on Coach's website. Cost - $20 plus your cost to ship it in.

Make sure to note on the form whether you want the bag back or not.

4. I hope I'm not on my own :wondering I guess I will have to take it in to a boutique and see what they can do for me. Thank's for the replies!

5. Yes. I've taken in bags I bought at the outlet to the FP store for repair and they sent it out with no problems.

6. Do they fix purses that were purchased from department stores like Macy's, Dillard's, Nordstrom etc.?

7. Fix? well, no...

My FP store did take back my Maggie that I purchased at Dillard's. No shipping charge. The stiching was coming out of the lining in a corner. It was deemed unrepairable and I received a letter of credit for the entire cost of the bag, tax included, which was more than what I had paid for her.

8. I bought a pair of sandals from Nordstrom last summer. The stitching came loose and the beads were falling off. I took them to Coach and they could not be fixed. :sad: They were my favorite pair of sandals. The SA called and said they are sending me a credit for $200.00. I would take the purse to Coach, they will send it in for repair at no charge.