Can I still wear knee high boots?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know some parts of the nation it is still freezing at night, but down here it will be a high of 78, 20% chance of rain tomorrow. I figure I will stop wearing them when it is consistently above 80 during the day. So, yay or nay???

2. why not? I think they look nice worn with jeans or a dress ^^

3. course you can still wear knee high boots.... I'm wearing mine now!

4. Yay, whenever the weather demands it. I wear mine all the time.

5. Definitely. There was another thread yesterday about wearing them with sundresses. I think they can work now for sure.

6. sure why not?

its all in your own personal comfort! what color are they? black? brown? creme?

7. I always see in People and US magazine and all those celebrities wearing their boots over their jeans with a tank top. I think it looks cute but I can never manage to pull the look off but go for it and try it.

8. you sure can!

9. i have a pair in green that i wear when it is mild but not above 80 F. although it's fall now (in brazil) so i'll be wearing my boots alot!
    [​IMG]

10. of course!:smile:

11. totally, go for it!!

12. jfhave - i must have missed this or else i wouldn't have posted my question!

jahpson - they're brown, i wore slacks monday b/c it was windy, but today i wore this:

Attached Files: