Can I still get the jumbo flap in the color PLUM?

Only if my darn bag would sell so i can go after that jumbo purple!!! hehe

There is jumbo purple at the Chanel store in SCP. Thanks to CLK55girl. NOW, I have the hook up.

I already have the east west in Purple. I am not sure whether I should get the jumbo in Purple as well.
HMM... I am on the fence now.

There is jumbo purple at the Chanel store in SCP. Thanks to CLK55girl. NOW, I have the hook up.

I already have the east west in Purple. I am not sure whether I should get the jumbo in Purple as well.
HMM... I am on the fence now.

OHH, you have the east-west in purple already? Do you like the jumbo white flap? That is one HOT bag.

yeah, if you already have one caviar purple, i would go for a different shade in the jumbo..have you seen the white or the navy color? the navy is gorgeous.

THe Navy didn't quite DRAW my attention cause it's difficult to match my colorful clothing which DOES not include blue. But then I have lots of purple and pink clothes. That's why I am drawn to Purple. But I have E/W in Purple cause I love the color.

The Gray is just Uh ok. I love the chocolate brown but they only have it in Lambskin. Boohoo.

White is hard to take care off and I want to carry this bag on a daily basis to/from work, so I need a dark colored bag. DECISIONs Decisions....

NM Newport Beach still had at least 2 plum jumbo flap in lambskin last friday. 949 759 1900

So NM does carry the Lambskin PLUM jumbo.

Why is it that the other NM's said they never carried it? HMMMM....

I bought myself A BLACK JUMBO FLAP in caviar....THANKS TO YOU!!! I am going to buy the Purple lambskin NEXT. Just waiting for a call back!