Can I Still Get One ?

1. Hi, Im in need of a panda cles and Im not paying double on eBay so are there any left in the UK and will they get one for me. I recently asked my SA about one and he didnt have a clue to what one was and he didnt even know anything about it so I was like :sad: . Does anyone have any info on getting one here in the UK or any sites with one on ?

2. Hmmm... I am not sure about the UK...

but I called LV yet again yesterday afternoon and inquired about it... they took my name and number down, and 3 minutes later the LV Tampa Saks called me and said they had 2 left, they'd hold it for me, and she'd call me on Sunday to see if I still wanted it.

Good luck trying to find one, Steve. ;)

3. Yeh, I phoned London recently, and youshould be able to get one from Bond St or Sloane St. You'd need to ring just to check and make sure, o and be quick!! I got mine in Spain, so I know there is still some on the continent if you just happen to be passing :-P

4. thanks guys and thanks Jm311, I hope I cant still get one, If I cant get one in the UK I might ask a family member who's going abroad to pick me one up. lol Jm311 show me pics of it lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice