Can I still find the Quilted Elise?

mimi23

Apr 9, 2006
Hello guys,

I know the Quilted elise was part of the spring/summer 2006 but for some reason I cant stop thinking about it!

I really want it and I'm hoping that some of you MJ experts can help me. I know they're sold out - but i'm hoping that maybe maybe a small store or an online store or even ebay (only if its authentic) will have one!

Thanks guys

Attachments

• BGV7394_ap.jpg
    BGV7394_ap.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 45
I've seen a few authentic's show up on ebay - you have to be diligent about checking it every day, then getting them authenticated here before bidding - I've seen a lot of faked quilted elises on there recently as well...

I recentlycalled around looking for a Black Quilted Elise myself and they are soldout everywhere! The MJ Boutiques still have them in Almond or Topaz though. I ended up snagging a Topaz off ebay for 1/2 retail so just keep your eyes peeled. But, if it's the Black you're after....you and I are probably gonna be in a bidding war! :P

I recentlycalled around looking for a Black Quilted Elise myself and they are soldout everywhere! The MJ Boutiques still have them in Almond or Topaz though. I ended up snagging a Topaz off ebay for 1/2 retail so just keep your eyes peeled. But, if it's the Black you're after....you and I are probably gonna be in a bidding war! :P

lol noo its not black. I'm after midnight blue or blush!! I really want one!

lol noo its not black. I'm after midnight blue or blush!! I really want one!

To my knowledge, the patent Ursula Elise collection is sold out everywhere. They very rarely pop up on eBay so when they are listed they attract a lot of attention. Just be patient and I'm sure you find one eventually. Good luck!

I am on a hunt too! Do you guys know if this bag was ever made in the brown tone color?

Are all of the quilted versions have gold hardware right? I wouldn't mind the plain version with the silver hardware, but I'm guessing that those are pretty hard to find as well.

I finally found a bag that I really want only to find out I can't have it. Ughhhh!