Can I share today's outlet buys & my collection?

Great finds and collection!

LOL about your daughter too! My daughter (picured in my avatar) is 5 and already loves Coach charms - she was motivated to stop sucking her fingers by the promise of a "W" charm and got a star one for Channukah (hey, I figured it's better than yet another stuffed animal). Of course, in addition to all my Coach, she's already admiring my bbag and my mother's Chanel, so we really seem to have some problems. I've told her to marry well!

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend. My family didn't have plans today, so we talked my husband into a trip to the outlets. We hit Edinburgh, Indiana (about 90 minutes from our house.) It was a bit packed, but well worth the trip and the trouble. This is what we picked up today.

I am such a backpack girl, so this will be super for traveling. I love the white wristlet for me, and I went back at the last minute for the white leather bag. I'm so glad I did. It is just gorgeous!!! The pink optic hobo and lilac wristlet are my daughter's. She is nine years old, and obviously way too spoiled by her daddy. She had her outlet budget, and she went right past the toy and clothing stores right for Coach. I guess this is dangerous, huh?

IMG_0845.jpg

Here is the rest of my collection. Thanks for letting me share!

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0854.jpg

Gee, the colors in my collection look pretty drab and boring now. Maybe my daughter will let me borrow her beauties. :smile:

LOVE your collection! I'm sort of a hap-hazard shopper & buy what I like at the time, but then I don't have things that co-ordinate! I like the co-ordinating idea, I'm going to start working on that!

Question: how has the white signature held up? I just bought the white bee/flower wristlet because it's SO cute, but now I'm worried it will get dirty so fast...I'm thinking of returning it. Also, I have the same white/camel soho flap bag, never used because I'm also afraid that the white will get dirty! Help please! :confused1:

LOVE your collection! I'm sort of a hap-hazard shopper & buy what I like at the time, but then I don't have things that co-ordinate! I like the co-ordinating idea, I'm going to start working on that!

Question: how has the white signature held up? I just bought the white bee/flower wristlet because it's SO cute, but now I'm worried it will get dirty so fast...I'm thinking of returning it. Also, I have the same white/camel soho flap bag, never used because I'm also afraid that the white will get dirty! Help please! :confused1:

The white soho purse is all leather, so I can't really speak to how white signature would hold up. Even the small signature wristlet has white leather, so that doesn't do you any good. Sorry...

great finds!

I just bought my daughter her first Coach bag, she's 9 as well. I let her pick it out herself, and was leaning towards starting her off with a pouch, but she insisted on the Hamptons Patchwork tote (yikes!) but she loves it and takes great care of it. Gotta teach em right, hey?! LOL

great finds!

I just bought my daughter her first Coach bag, she's 9 as well. I let her pick it out herself, and was leaning towards starting her off with a pouch, but she insisted on the Hamptons Patchwork tote (yikes!) but she loves it and takes great care of it. Gotta teach em right, hey?! LOL

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.