Can I Share My New Goodies?

Darn it all. I was planning on being so good for this PCE and only buying one bag and maybe some accessories - now I MUST HAVE THOSE CARLY'S and please do tell where you found the legacy shoulder bag in natural?!

I am SO VERY IMPRESSED
Thank you =)
Thanks to LizCordova, I ordered it from Macy's herald square, but I'm returning it to buy the mandy in natural.

Can we be best friends?? I would love to borrow EVERYTHING :roflmfao:!
I Love :heart:your collection it is AMAZING!!
Sure! I wish I had tpfers that lived close I would love to do the whole borrowing thing, there are so many bags I've seen people post that I love!

Holy Crap! Now that's what I call a collection~ :drool: You'll definitely get a PCE card. What's on your wishlist?
=)
so far:
Pre-ordered these 2days ago:
Carly Signature Large brass khaki/gold
Legacy shoulder Pond
Allison shoes in brass/black sig
Emilie shoes in chesnut/chocolate
something for my raok buddy

Contemplating these over the next few days...
Ergo Leather Small Hobo turquoise
Geranium Satchel
Mandy Leather Courier natural
Legacy Stripe Folding Umbrella
Carly Signature Large brass black/gold
Legacy Leather Satchel khaki
Carly Signature choc. Cotton
Maude Vintage Leather XL Tote

I unfortunately can't justify the entire purchase :sad:
so I'm getting rid of my natural shoulder to help with the natural mandy
and getting rid of my 2 medium carlys to get the large ones instead.

I love the green straw. I almost got one in white but just not sure. Does it zip up? I am worried about losing stuff out of it and have yet to be able to see it in person.

WOW! I'm totally impressed!! Your collection is amazing, and i'm blown away at all the goodies you snagged just this month. I'm totally jealous of everything you have (everything is so lovely) and I'm SO lusting over the watch! It's my favourite!!!!