Can I share my growing RM collection?

j0yc3

i <3 bags!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
The addiction started in October, when Amazon.com had a sale. So far I've only bought from Amazon, LB and NM. I've heard of RM but never really had a chance to research what the purses are about.

Here's the MAM that started it. It's a coco MAM with brass hw and I kinda hated it when I opened the box. The leather smell is way too strong, and I feel that the purse is too structured. I gave it a try anyway and LOVED IT!

photo4-4.jpg

photo5-3.jpg

Then a Teal MAM that I got disappointed at first too because the color was darker than LB's picture on their online store. It eventually grew on me because this is such a beautiful color for fall.

5097946907_d8b6792e8c_z.jpg

5097947161_f21c6325e6_z.jpg

I wasn't sure if Nikkis are for me because of the short strap but oopsididitagain urged me to try it so I did! And I know that I have to have a black Nikki. I would love a silver hw but there was nowhere at the moment so I got the gold hw. The leather is thick!

photo4-3.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

I have to have another Nikki so I got the eggplant! The color and leather is TDF and I find it real hard to capture without natural light. (Of course I was feeling lazy and used my iPhone camera).

photo5-2.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

Then I venture unto other styles.

A MAC is a go-to bag for me and a black should be a staple in every girls' wardrobe.

photo2-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Electric Fuschia, another color that is very hard to capture without natural light.

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

A Navy Croc that I got from the NY sample sale.

photo2-2.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

The green with brown basketweave bombe MAB (NY sample sale purchase)

photo4-5.jpg

Ostrich MAM. This is a structured MAM - something that I will need in the future.

photo1-3.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

And my latest purchase - a black cat roadie. I've mentioned in one of the threads that I am feeling iffy with the strap of this purse because I'm a short gal (five feet flat) and the straps can't be adjusted. Although I love the linear stud and the size is perfect for my everyday needs. I'm gonna carry her tomorrow and I hope it works out for me. BTW, the black cat leather on this is TDF!

photo1-5.jpg

photo2-5.jpg

photo3-5.jpg

That's it for now. I'm part of the BBW and paperwhite and brown BW SO so I'm looking for that! Also waiting for a Nude and Turquoise MACs that I pre-ordered :yahoo:.

I have to get some lighter bags next time! And I'd love to have a royal blue and brown basketweave MAB! :graucho:

Thanks for letting me share! ;)