Can I share my 1st Coach?

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
OK, I'm a little old for being sooo silly but I am really excited! (I'm 40!) Last year I discovered designer bags and being naive, I ended up buying fakes. Well, long story short... I no longer purchase nor do I carry fakes cuz they make me feel bad, like I'm not worth the expense of a real bag. Plus I have grown to respect designers and owning a real bag is like owning a piece of the creative process... know what I mean? Anyway, I've purchased a few great bags including an Anna Corinna, Hayden-Harnett, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Michael by MK but this is my first Coach! :yahoo: I don't know why this is so exciting to me but it is and I wanted someone else to do the happy dance with me! I chose this one because it's simple, roomy and practical. Thanks for celebrating with me! (I think she needs an accessory now!) :graucho:

Attachments

• teena's handbags 001 (Small).jpg
    teena's handbags 001 (Small).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 459
Congratulations on your new bag. She's a beauty. Enjoy her and watch your Coach collection grow:yes:

P.S. You are NOT TOO OLD. I'm older and tomorrow I am purchasing a Legacy Satchel and I am not going to be able to sleep tonight. Not one bit I tell ya:yes:

congrats on your first coach bag!

hehe. there are the legacy wallets that would match it, not perfectly since those are trimmed in ebony.

but i love the hamptons slim envelope, i have that in black, and the wristlet.

;) we have ones to match your bag perfectly.

Congrats on the bag...beautiful....there is something about Coach thats classic.

I took the plunge of designer bags a few years ago, but I've been taking things slow....but to be honest this forum is not helping becuase it gets me too excited about handbags.....

Thanks, ladies!

Mona_danya, you are sooo right! I'm already drooling over the Hampton bags! This forum is dangerous; it's full of enablers!

And Highonhandbags, please share your new bag when you get her! I love the Legacy bags! They are gorgeous!

Ms-whitney, thanks for the suggestions! It'll be fun to look at new accessories when I'm ready to purchase something!