Can I See Your Vacanze Denaros

Aug 18, 2007
After having my heart broken at Metropark with my dream denaro .(They had to send it back to Lesportsac because it was missing a screw ) . I wanted a different front and back , but it seems that many denaros have the same front as well as back . The one at Metropark had Mozzarella and the little eskimo boy perfectly centered at the front and the cute couple exchanging gifts at the back . It was the closest to perfect that I've found . I really wanted the cute couple exchanging gifts at the front but this was so cute . Maybe I should have tried to buy it anyways . I wanted to see what everyone else had . Especially those who purchased from Lesportsac website .

I was lucky and able to find my dream placements at Metropark on two different occasions. Here are my vacanze denaros with different placement both front and back.
tokidoki mamma: I'm sure you'll be able find your perfect denaro soon! :woohoo:

44886TD_-_Nov2007_002.jpg

30658TD_-_Nov2007_003.jpg

Here's mine many thanks to Casey at Pulse. She always scores with my denaro requests!:yahoo: Mine is sort of similar on both sides, but I love it so much I don't care.

1775831282_e99b54543d_o.jpg
1775831654_201c22d231_o.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread, because I swear, all I want to do is look at everybody's Vacanze placement! Also, placement is completely random on the denaros (more than with other bag styles), and is thus much more interesting.

alicia: you have an awesome placement!!

I'll post my denaro up tomorrow when I can take a pic of it :smile: I got mine from metropark also... it has the little eskimo centered w/ the little penguin on one side and mozz and the kitty centered pretty much on the other side w/ the little eskimo w/ the leather piece over one eye :lol: