Can I see the entire collection anywhere?

1. Is there anywhere I can see the entire bag collection for Chanel online? I'm trying to decide on my first Chanel.

2. Try www.chanelamour.com. I don't know about the entire
    collection being anywhere online though all together.

3. Thanks, I'll check it out

4. We wish! :sad: Only in our wildest dreams...

5. Okay so I can't see the entire collection online? If I go to the Chanel boutique will they have a catalog of their collection that I can look through and they can order it for me?

6. Yes, if you have access to a Chanel boutique, they should be able to accommodate you.

I think one of the reasons that the Chanel sub-forum is so popular here is because there is so little information/photos available online elsewhere about their bags (at least the authentic ones)...I guess the company thinks it kind of adds to the allure...

7. Yeah, go to a Chanel boutique and they should have a look book of all the clothing and accessories that will be available for the season. It should have photos and color variations for everything.

The Fall/Winter stuff have begun to arrive at stores since a few weeks ago, so I suggest you go very soon and put your name down for something that you like. If a style/color is popular, it can sell out very quickly.

8. If you don't live anywhere near a boutique call a SA and tell her your problem, I receive info in the mail for every line they get.

9. Chanel4me83 - That's a pretty lipstick color in your avatar. What is the name of it please and also the brand. TIA

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice