Can I see some Ali Modeling pics?

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
I'm trying to decide if the Ali would be a good size for me. I really tend to like bags that are on the larger size and it's hard for me to picture a bag on measurements alone. I would love to see some modeling pics of this bag if anyone has some!

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
:tumbleweed:

I'm trying to search through that LONG thread, thanks for the tip Fashonista! I think I might fall in love with Ali too!

entheos

so CoachyCoachy
Feb 8, 2007
in case you didn't find any yet . . . I first consider the width 2, 3 - 6 inches wide, then heighth and length in comparison to my torso/waist/hip measurement i.e, 24" waist divided 2 = 12 inches. Ali is a nice 13x10x 6ish. She's not larger than my torso, but the 6" width gives a lot of volume. If i remember correctly Coach catagorized Ali as a medium size. I'm 5'3" size 4,

Attachments

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
Thanks for the pictures, entheos! I actually found the last picture you posted in the Ali thread. It is GORGEOUS! And now I must have one! I wasn't sure on the size, because I pictured them as much smaller than they actually are. I'm so excited to hunt one down now! :yahoo: Thanks for sharing your wonderful collection of Ali's with us!!!

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
The Great Lone Star State!
in case you didn't find any yet . . . I first consider the width 2, 3 - 6 inches wide, then heighth and length in comparison to my torso/waist/hip measurement i.e, 24" waist divided 2 = 12 inches. Ali is a nice 13x10x 6ish. She's not larger than my torso, but the 6" width gives a lot of volume. If i remember correctly Coach catagorized Ali as a medium size. I'm 5'3" size 4,
For Coach bags they are really more of a medium size because some Coach bags are SO large but the Ali is a great size!