Can I return sale items from Mulberry online?

Chaz - how do you do this multi-quote thing????????:girlsigh:

Eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!! I dunno yet!!! I keep ballsing it up!!!!! Basically you click on multi quote,instead of quote,in the post options at the bottom,they go red,and then you post,I think,but its when I go advanced they seem to pop up,but not when I expect them to!!!! I'll keep working on it and when I stop making an utter tit of myself I'll post you full idiot proof instructions!!!!:roflmfao:

Right was testing then,went advanced nada,when to quote myself with the dots an its all effin well there tsk!!!

mmmmmmmmmmm

Okay,think I might of cracked it,I'm going to find an old thread and muck about on that for a bit while you ladies chat on here!!! Back in a bit!!xxxxxxx:roflmfao:

fingers crossed that they refund the difference and I can cancel the 2nd order. I did wonder why the E/W suddenly appeared after 2 days as it was the one I'd really wanted.

I think it would be wise for anyone who bought from the sale,to call them up and ask exactly where you stand.If the Hanovers have gone down,ask if you can have a refund or exchange for an Annie etc,minus postage costs as it was all unclear from the outset,and pose the question about the 1O% off pre-sale and now its gone way cheaper,do you get refunds,an extra 10% now or what? S'the only way to be really sure.

I think it would be wise for anyone who bought from the sale,to call them up and ask exactly where you stand.If the Hanovers have gone down,ask if you can have a refund or exchange for an Annie etc,minus postage costs as it was all unclear from the outset,and pose the question about the 1O% off pre-sale and now its gone way cheaper,do you get refunds,an extra 10% now or what? S'the only way to be really sure.

I purchased my Henley from the sample sale in NYC and it is cheaper on the website. You always think you are going to get the best deal at a sample sale but now I know this is not the case with Mulberry. This is a learning experience for the next sale