Can i replace bag pillow with bag organizer?

sophiegray

O.G.
Jan 17, 2008
Hi everyone! Im thinking of getting and inserting bag organizer for each bag rather than inserting bag pillow. I think it will save me money for not buying both and no need to transfer bag organizer pr bag pillow fr one bag or the orher. Im a newbie when it comes to luxury bags, need your help thanks

Probably depends on the size and shape of the bag organizer whether it could double as a pillow, or not.

I would say generally not, as they're empty and/or full of random items (which have a set shape) rather than stuffed like a pillow.

Really depends on the type of bag as well; some retain their shape without being stuffed (and/or look OK even if they don't), whereas some don't.

Reactions: sophiegray
Do you need organizers for every bag? I only have two felt ones that I use for my speedy, noe, and neverfull. I don’t need them for my smaller bags. I also don’t have any bag pillows. I leave the organizer in the speedy and all my others don’t really seem to need stuffing.

I have several bag organizers that I transfer into several different size bags
When I am not using a bag, I will stuff the bag with acid free tissue paper or a clean
cotton t shirt. I prefer nothing synthetic in any of my bags, JMO

In my experience, leaving organizers in bags, even very soft organizers, can create marks. I swap organizers for pillows when I am not using a bag.

Im more careless. I stuff the bags with dustbags filled with other dustbags ( I have a lot of them). Or you can use clean older t shirts. I sometimes leave a soft organizer in a bag

I don’t think I’m gotten marks, but many of my bags slouch ( I like this)

If you don’t want to buy pillows, there are other options like the disposable air filled plastic ones