Can I repair a tiny hole in lambskin?

I hope it works out for you,

I don't even look at Tradesy because of their return policy though they do have a "misrepresentation policy" which would maybe get your money back (and not a site credit).

IMO, that is a HOLE and any decent seller should go over their items with the proverbial "fine tooth comb" to locate and describe flaws.

I'm glad to state that they actually returned my money. I didn't expect that; I thought I would get a site credit. I am delighted to get the refund.

The seller was so weird. Very friendly and chatty, but completely unwilling to entertain the idea that the wallet didn't have a hole or was anything but gently used. Oddly politely defensive and not sympathetic at all.

Anyhoo, it's all behind me. Poof! Like it never happened.

So glad it all worked out for you in the end. I am sure you will find your dream wallet soon :yes:
Well, since you brought it up....

I decided to ditch the whole wallet search and I ordered a Leatherology Devon Slim Card Case and a matching pen case. For environmental reasons, I prefer preloved items, but after this little mess, I decided to simplify and just go with a card case with a zipper. Maybe this will work and it will be easier to transition from Mama bag to Sexy Mama bag.

:graucho::coolio::drinks::lol:

Reactions: muchstuff
I'm glad to state that they actually returned my money. I didn't expect that; I thought I would get a site credit. I am delighted to get the refund.

The seller was so weird. Very friendly and chatty, but completely unwilling to entertain the idea that the wallet didn't have a hole or was anything but gently used. Oddly politely defensive and not sympathetic at all.

Anyhoo, it's all behind me. Poof! Like it never happened.
Yay! Glad this worked out the right way for you.

Thanks, the hole really is over the edge. Even more over the edge is that the seller is being a defensive about it also. He insists that it is not a hole and suggests that I cannot tell the difference between the weave and a hole. He reminded me that it was $800 one time. Yes it was, back when it was actually worth $800 dollars.

You are totally correct. It's a hole.