can i reopen a closed paypal account?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thinking of closing my paypal account to prevent a chargeback (buyer duped me- she has 2 sns- one I wouldnt let her bid with b/c of all the negative saying she does chargebacks for items -so she used another name- I have a thread about it about too!)

Anyways- I really rely on my paypal, so if I close it, can I still reopen later? Like after she leaves me feedback....which she apparently says the bag is 6 hours from where she really lives now (I had sig. tracking so something is fishy there too)

2. i dont think you can reopen (using the same email address). but you can close it, and register for a new 1, using same other info (bank account, credit card) but dif. email addy
    HTH

3. yea you cant reopen one with the same email address. you'll need to use a different one to sign back up again