Can I re paint a bag with paint for bowling shoes.?

Sa26

Aug 24, 2019
Hey everyone I have two bags I’d like to re touch the painting, one from purificación García on the edges of the bag and one Zadig in the lower part.

Can I re paint my bags with paint for bowling shoes ? Both of my bags are black.

Hey everyone I have two bags I’d like to re touch the painting, one from purificación García on the edges of the bag and one Zadig in the lower part.

Can I re paint my bags with paint for bowling shoes ? Both of my bags are black.
I'm no expert but bowling shoes are leather so it should be ok...can you test a tiny area?

Reactions: Sa26
I'm no expert but bowling shoes are leather so it should be ok...can you test a tiny area?
Yes the Zadig part I need to repaint is pretty small I could try with that one and then advance to the other one. My mom also wants to fix some scratches from her Chanel bag. She didn’t buy that one my uncle gave it to her as a birthday present and she is scared to keep using it since she saw a few scratches on it.

So yeah I guess I’ll get a new bowling shoes black painting and tell you guys if it’s worth trying.

Yes the Zadig part I need to repaint is pretty small I could try with that one and then advance to the other one. My mom also wants to fix some scratches from her Chanel bag. She didn’t buy that one my uncle gave it to her as a birthday present and she is scared to keep using it since she saw a few scratches on it.

So yeah I guess I’ll get a new bowling shoes black painting and tell you guys if it’s worth trying.
GL
I think black will be easier to deal with than another color