Can u justify all 3? or let some go?

• Keep all three since they are different enough

• Keep bag 1 with blue zipper

• Keep bag 2 with purple zipper

• Keep bag 3 with black zipper

Results are only viewable after voting.

generica

Feb 28, 2009
Bag #1: Made in China, black leather, blue zipper track, lightweight leather, and square silver hardware, polka dot inside. Is good for a daily bag/beater bag with a bit of sass. Very lightweight bag.

Bag #2: Made in New York, black basketwoven leather, purple zip track, and round gunmetal hardware, black and white floral inside. Heaviest bag out of the lot. Seems to be very versatile.

Bag #3: Made in China, black leather, round silver hardware, black zipper track and the best butter soft leather out of all three bags. Strikes me as the most dressy out of the three for day and night use.

What do you think? Would you keep all three because they are different enough, or would you let go of one or two?

Also,I have a Black MAB full size with gold hardware. Please factor this into your decision.

Thank you!

Sorry for background. I work in a bakery :biggrin:

2_zps7c022128.jpg

3_zps48740b01.jpg

photo_zps3dfff884.jpg

1_zps84c86966.jpg

Last edited:
generica said:
Bag #1: Made in China, black leather, blue zipper track, lightweight leather, and square silver hardware, polka dot inside. Is good for a daily bag/beater bag with a bit of sass. Very lightweight bag.

Bag #2: Made in New York, black basketwoven leather, purple zip track, and round gunmetal hardware, black and white floral inside. Heaviest bag out of the lot. Seems to be very versatile.

Bag #3: Made in China, black leather, round silver hardware, black zipper track and the best butter soft leather out of all three bags. Strikes me as the most dressy out of the three for day and night use.

What do you think? Would you keep all three because they are different enough, or would you let go of one or two?

Also,I have a Black MAB full size with gold hardware. Please factor this into your decision.

Thank you!

Sorry for background. I work in a bakery :biggrin:

I'd keep them all! Lol but if you're going to let go of any I agree with the blue zip- you definitely should keep the made in NY and I think 2 colored zip is unnecessary.

I think you should definitely keep bag #2 and choose between #1 and #3. My choice between the remaining two would be bag #1 because I love the square hardware and I think the colored zip dresses up an otherwise plain black bag.

Good luck on your decision!

Black bags never go out of style. I used to be on a black bag ban(lasted about 8 months) because I thought I had too many black bags. There are some styles that just look better in black. I bought the BBW mab from rebecca minkoff.com and I pre-ordered the Darcy.
I think #2 is definitely a keeper. Between the other two, I like #3 better just because the leather looks sturdier and looks like it will wear better over time.

I would say if you sell any sell number 3. Since you already have a plain black MAB. That way each of your bags has something different to bring to the table. And since #2 already has the silver hardware.

I have several black bags too but they all have a unique quality about them.

But the selfish person in me says sell #2.... to ME!! :graucho: Purple is my favorite

I'd keep #2 definitely - so unique and gorgeous! I'm personally a little biased and would keep #1 over #3 - mainly because my black MAM with blue zipper track is one of my absolute favorite bags. That little hint of color really keeps it from being just another black bag, and it ALWAYS gets compliments every single time that I wear it.

*~*That's a tough one...#2 is a definite keeper, so the decision would be between # 1 & #3; #1 has the blue zipper track/polka dot lining (that is a great combo), and #3 has great leather. I'd keep #1 over #3. Good luck!*~*

I'd definetly keep #2. It is a true RM icon. I think I would let go the blue zip bag because the BBW already has a contrasting zipper and you said bag 3 has incredible leather.

Keep all three!!!!!! You can never have too many beautiful black bags, and these each have their own character to set them apart from one another.

I agree! I have bag #1 and love it! The blue zip really sets it apart. #2 is different enough since its bbw. The last one may overlap but perhaps you could get it in rose gold hardware? That would set it apart and I think the leather is similar. I guess it comes down to Bag #1 and bag #3, but honestly all 3 are different enough!