Can I just say to you all.....

lvlisa

One piece at a time
Nov 12, 2006
that you bunch of Hermes ladies that frequent this sub-forum are the funniest, craziest and most stylish bunch of chicks!! :yes: :P I have been lurking :sneaky: around in here for weeks hoping that the immense amount of Hermes knowledge in here will somehow magically transfer itself to my brain (it's like you speak another language!) and you guys have seriously had me in stitches laughing on some threads.
Ok it took me a while and a far bit of searching but when I finally figured out who Mr Lau was...:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Keep up the banter ladies!! You all make me want to buy a Hermes bag just so I feel I can legitimally join in. ;) *let's pause for a moment whilst I go fertilise the money tree in the backyard* :P

May 2007 bring all the Hermes your hearts desire!! (and maybe one itty bitty Hermes piece for me :graucho: )

Hi Lisa, I am a relative newcomer to this forum and completely identify with what you say (and I did my research on Mr. Lau as well!) Welcome!!

Welcome on board! Feel free to add your own one liners, lvlisa and pepper. It's what we're famous for.

BTW, you two can fight Grands Fonds for Mr. Lau, I am bowing out of that competition.:yucky:

Welcome Ivlisa! I have to be honest and say that I felt the same way you do before posting in the Hermes forum. I didn't feel that I had much knowledge and the ladies here live and breathe H! But like you said, they are the funniest and stylish ladies you will ever meet! Good luck on getting your dream H bag!