Can I just gripe about my Valentine's day?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so over the weekend I was diagnosed with H1N1 (I'm better now, but still it was pretty scary). Things got so bad that on Sunday I just couldn't take the nausea and vomiting anymore. My husband had to look after the kids, so I went to the hospital alone. I spent 8 hours in emergency (partly hooked up to an iv pole for dehydration and some meds for my nausea) they had to stick me 3 times to get my IV in and hit a valve at one point, that was painful! By the time I got home from the hospital, my family was asleep.

So yes, that was my brutal valentines!

2. :hugs:

3. I am so feel for you. When I get that sick I need major help with my kids too. In addition they can never get the IV in right either. I always come home with major bruises. i am glad to hear that you are feeling better.

4. That doesn't sound like a fun Valentine's day! :hugs: I'm glad you're doing better!

5. Aw, that's no fun! I hope you start to get better quickly. That stuff is nasty to deal with. :sad:

6. Oh yikes!! Rest and speedy recovery to you! :hugs:

7. Not a fun way to spend Valentine's Day!

8. So sorry to hear this. I hope you feel better.

9. Yuck, what a crappy Valentine's Day! Hope you are feeling better!

10. Hope you are doing better!

11. aw, that's awful!! i hope you feel better soon. hopefully your hubby will take you out for a nice make-up vday night.

12. Awww!! Get well soon and keep us posted on how you're doing.

13. He bought me chocolates, so it's a start!

14. I am sorry to hear about your not so good v-day. Hope you are feeling better soon though! :hugs:

15. At least you're doing better, that's the most important part! :smile::hugs: