Can I hold off until the sale and get lucky or buy now?

Clairemumof3

Jan 3, 2014
I bought a large Daria purse in taupe and love it and want to buy the Daria satchel in taupe too. I love the the hardware is silver and have two satchels I love and a Daria hobo <amongst other lovely Mulberry's> just wonder if it will go in the sale? I do love oak but just don't like the gold hardware. I'd love an Oxblood Daria even though that has gold hardware but missed the boat there :sad:

I bought a large Daria purse in taupe and love it and want to buy the Daria satchel in taupe too. I love the the hardware is silver and have two satchels I love and a Daria hobo <amongst other lovely Mulberry's> just wonder if it will go in the sale? I do love oak but just don't like the gold hardware. I'd love an Oxblood Daria even though that has gold hardware but missed the boat there :sad:

Hold off you have nothing to lose, not like they are going to sell out.

A reveal would be good as not seen your new purse before

Congrats

I'm hoping they 'll be in the sale don't seem to be very popular ! I had dismissed the taupe for a purse just from looking online until friend bought one in taupe a French and loved it. I prefer a bigger purse though still after a French fir in my smaller bags. I usually buy from Shepton Mallet outlet or in the sale. I'm useless with technology, I downloaded the app to try to add photos from my phone but still can't work it out!