Can I have a few threads of mine deleted?

Nieners

♥ Loubounista ♥
O.G.
Dec 28, 2008
Just found out someone has been lurking and I'm not okay with that. I know you guys don't delete all posts or accounts, but it would be great to have a few threads deleted.

We have a policy not to delete threads that aren't either spam or causing a great deal of trouble for us as a community.
You could report the ones you want removed for us to review, but it's likely Vlad or Megs won't want them deleted.

I would report them with reasons why you are looking to have them deleted for us to review. But we typically do not delete threads.

Sorry it's an old thread, but I was searching for deleting threads. I was wondering if I can have some of my threads deleted too as it has created some drama in the past with other members and almost every time I asked for advice the members would bring up my past threads and not giving me the advice I was looking for at the time. I often felt attacked and now I feel like I can't post threads asking for advice without feeling attacked.

:sad: it stinks that some members like to drag up old threads for drama when responding. I truly get 5-6 PMs/week asking me to delete threads. If we do this it really is hard on our servers, backup, post count, etc.... You have to always just know that anything you post online is pretty much permanent.
We don't, however, allow bullying. So if people are actually harassing you or are offensive it's best to report them and then add them to your ignore list. Let us handle it instead of you trying to.