"Can I get your bags miss?" **PICS**

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Wooohooooo:yahoo: :yahoo: Fedex man came with 3 boxes today! Many of you know my Groom troubles (the horrible 3 per person limit)...well I got 8 of them today and the yellow agenda is being shipped out tomorrow, and I'm on waiting on the store to get in the blue one.
    So here are my lovelies...and wow I must say...so much cuter in person and the colors are so vivid!!!

Also...since I am relatively new to LV...I must say how cool it is to buy something limited/seasonal when it first comes out. Sure beats eBay LOL

And now....the ban is officially on!!!!

[​IMG]

Red agenda

[​IMG]

Round coin purse. This is the first time I've owned one and I love it. I probably won't use it as a coin holder, but rather as a decorative thing. We got 2 of these (one for my BIL...but I'm only showing one)

[​IMG]

Compact zip wallet in blue. This blue is almost more of a turquoisy color. I really love how vivid it is!!!!

[​IMG]

Cles! These cleses are growing on me! Not sure if I'll put in any coins or keys in it because I don't want to mess up the pretty yellow interior.

[​IMG]

Red key chain. Soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! For me I see it more as a bag charm!

[​IMG]

Blue key chain. Same shade of blue as the wallet.

Wooowoooo I'm officially in the groom club now!!

2. UGH stupid flash....sorry for the kind of bad quality pics :sad:

3. Congrats..! I can feel how happy and excited you are! Don't make me break my purse ban. LOL :P

4. wow! great collection! congrats!

5. I love it!! Can't WAIT till I get my compact zip!!!

6. Congrats.. now ban yourself... jus kiddin;)

7. LOVE the grooms!!!:nuts: I've yet to make it to LV to pick one out for myself!!!:hysteric:

8. Soo beautiful! Congrats, Twiggers!

9. :nuts: Congrats!!!! Isn't he cute!!!:love: Glad you got all of them:graucho:

10. awww...gorgeous...congrats twiggers...I am so jealous....hehehehe

11. I just limited myself to the ronde. They are all cute, though.

12. Wow Twiggers you cleaned up!! I like the blue!! I didn't think I liked this groom line, but I think I am likin the blue!!! Congrats on your loot!!

13. Twiggers, you make me crazy...LOL
    I also want some grooms!

Anyway, I really love your red agenda...so gorgeous!

Congrats!!!
    All are extremely FAB!!!

14. lol wow thats amazing twiggers!!
    and i'm glad you were able to order more than 3!!

15. :yahoo: You go girl! WoooooHooooooo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice