Can I get some help IDing a bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this bag someone was carrying and it was a cognac/saddle color, with braided handles. There was gold hardware that was sort of on the sides of the bag. It was probably a high end brand as that's what she usually carries. Does anyone know of something that sounds like this? Thanks!

2. can you give a more detailed description? what type of bag? like hobo or tote etc?

3. That could be a Gucci.

4. I just became a member of TPF. I came across this site thru google. When trying to find a storage solution for my bags. There was a conversation about how everyone stores their purses. I am trying to find that section of the site. Can you help direct me there?

5. Hmm, it wasn't really a hobo, probably more like a tote? It was a little wider at the bottom, and more rounded at the top. Sorry! I'm not very good at describing it. Oh, and it was definitely leather.

6. Was it a Chloe?