Can I get opinions on this royal blue patent classic flap please?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Pursebop has a jumbo. :smile:

2. You learn a ton of things from the eBay forum. Toolhaus is just one of them. eBay pretty much does what it feels like doing. It's all about the $$$ they make.

3. I love that blue its so pretty!!

4. thanks tutushopper;)
    I love the jumbo in this color....more surface area to show off her fabulous finish!

5. Love the patent blue. It's outstanding!!! Go for it.

6. I think the blue. As others have said it really is outstanding. Also, by your avatar pic I feel like that blue would really suit you.

Oops, just realized I meant to post the above in your other thread choosing between the two.

7. I"m SO happy I read this thread. I was considering purchasing this purse!

I just bought 2 chanels (black caviar jumbo & GST) in November and wanted to add color to my collection. The NM that I usually purchase from sold out of the patent blue (i was always the third name and they only got 2 of the jumbo, medium and clutch). SO i've been looking for this purse! I"m going to paris in May ... so I guess it's a sign to just wait and get something blue there. :smile:

THanks tutushopper!