Can I Get A Vote, Please?!

Jessica1981

Aug 24, 2010
Two bags for the price of one or one big purchase and why?!

BTH
240241_FWCGN_8655_001_web_zoomout.jpg

Sukey Medium pink guccissima
1-4.jpg

Boston
247205_FWCZG_9792_001_web_full.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm..tough decision. Would you use the BTH more than the sukey and Boston combined? If yes, then BTH of course! I know it's your HG but you've been pining over that pink guccissima sukey as well. I would personally go for whichever bag(s) go with your wardrobe more.

^ita! The boston and surkey the colors are beautiful and Gucci might just break that mold! Also, Gucci always has a stunning BTH design go for the two and get the BTH a bit later. Go for what you luv:smile: the most!

I say go to the boutique on Friday and try them all on! I think the medium sukey is a good size for petite ladies who don't carry a whole lot such ad myself. I read that the large one is huge but I guess it depends on what you carry and if you like big bags. Some members say the medium is too small while the large is too big, there should be an in between.

I say go to the boutique on Friday and try them all on! I think the medium sukey is a good size for petite ladies who don't carry a whole lot such ad myself. I read that the large one is huge but I guess it depends on what you carry and if you like big bags. Some members say the medium is too small while the large is too big, there should be an in between.

Thanks! I might come home with something completely different or maybe nothing, lol!

Jessica, I love the pink ones:P I almost got a pink medium sukey last week but got two bag charms instead. I have an ivory medium sukey and I love it! If you like big bags, you'd probably want the larger one. The medium is just right for me since I dont carry a lot. (The Galliera PM is bigger and holds more, if that helps). I don't find the Medium Sukey comfortable to carry on the shoulder although I've seen people do it. The larger one has straps that are a bit longer.
I like the fact that I've only seen one person IRL (not on TV) carry a Sukey and it was a Silver Guccissima. Most people around here carry LV.

Jessica, I love the pink ones:P I almost got a pink medium sukey last week but got two bag charms instead. I have an ivory medium sukey and I love it! If you like big bags, you'd probably want the larger one. The medium is just right for me since I dont carry a lot. (The Galliera PM is bigger and holds more, if that helps). I don't find the Medium Sukey comfortable to carry on the shoulder although I've seen people do it. The larger one has straps that are a bit longer.
I like the fact that I've only seen one person IRL (not on TV) carry a Sukey and it was a Silver Guccissima. Most people around here carry LV.

You have the ivory sukey in canvas or guccissima? I saw the guccissima one in real life and it's to die for. Gucci didn't make the pink sukey guccissima in large because I like big bags.
Its so funny I saw a lady with a silver Sukey today too! Mos people wouldn't know it's a Gucci.
Do you have pictures?

Last edited: