Can I get a 'Hail, Yeah!'?

1. I got hailed on today!

I was running some errands (getting groceries and such) and it started raining. All of a sudden, I'm looking at the raindrops and I remember them being more . . . solid than what I'm used to. They looked like little white peas. Then I heard someone say "It's hail!"

The only time I remember hail was when my family and I were in Jackson Hole one summer when my brother was going to boy scout camp.

It's taking me a while to get used to Toronto weather. I was living at my aunt's house in August, and she left the glass sliding door open. I complained of being cold. (I'm STILL not used to the 'stiff' breeze. Recently I walked to the grocery store and I was the only one in a leather jacket. Everyone else was in t-shirts!)

2. Hail Yeah for you :wlae:

3. HAIL YEAH... I was on a road trip once going through the rockies and got stuck in the middle of a hailstorm. Everyone had to pull over cause nobody could see where they were going. lol.

4. HAIL YEAH! Might need a helmet, eh?

5. I love hearing hail on the roof =)

it happens quite often in Sydney - a few years ago, my school closed down for a few weeks due to hail the size of fists!

6. I agree ... we have hail storms quite often too (esp. with the summer storms)...we collected some that was bigger than golf balls and they make such a LOUD noise as the pound our tin roof:lol: I hate the summer storms here they can be so scary:s

7. yeah, a helmet is a good investment.. hehe

8. Hail yeah! I love watching hail from afar. I remember my dog being outside when it started to hail...She looked at it like "what the f*ck?"

9. last winter there was a quick hail shower here in Glendale, CA. it was fun watching it pour like that. :lol:

10. ironically, it just hailed here about 10 mins ago. i always thought it had to be warmer for all these storms and hail.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice