Can I get a catalog online?

elli

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
I know that you can call the 866 number to get a catalog for ten dollars shipping, but can you get one online? I don't mean for free, just like buying one from the site or eluxury for ten dollars shipping?

Really?

I just feel weird ordering one over the phone. I'm afraid they wouldn't understand me when I told them my address to ship it to, my voice isn't that clear on the phone...You have to pay with a credit card, right?

Yep, or your debit card, they will be decent to you, just explain yourself.
Or maybe try that live chat on elux, that may make you more comfortable.

You're welcome, & you are right come to think of it, about the live chat, don't think I've ever caught anyone on it either, didn't mean to mislead you!
Darn it, now I feel like I need to call & get a new catalog too:smile:

You're welcome, & you are right come to think of it, about the live chat, don't think I've ever caught anyone on it either, didn't mean to mislead you!
Darn it, now I feel like I need to call & get a new catalog too:smile:

Heck now I want one too!

For those who already have the catalogue, does it only show new collections or EVERYTHING that is currently available?

Heck now I want one too!

For those who already have the catalogue, does it only show new collections or EVERYTHING that is currently available?
if you are thinking about those big b&w blue cover ones, that one only contains the 'standards', not sure about LE pieces like Vernis :heart:, Dentelle, etc. would like to know how to get my hands on it as well as PRICE sheet!

if you are thinking about those big b&w blue cover ones, that one only contains the 'standards', not sure about LE pieces like Vernis :heart:, Dentelle, etc. would like to know how to get my hands on it as well as PRICE sheet!

I didn't realise the blue one was a black and white catalogue, but yes it would be fabulous if they had a colour catalogue with all the current pieces!! DROOL DROOL