Can I fit my notebook in a MAM?

flhunt

New York Bag Lover
Jan 23, 2008
Currently I own a MAB and I find it a bit large. I am keeping it but wanted to purchase a MAM so I pre-ordered a MAM as it may be a better size for everyday. Now I'm having reservations about the MAM :confused1:. I ALWAYS carry a 7 1/2 x 9 spiral notebook in my bag. Will that fit in the MAM? Although I have read the measurements I can't visualize and would like your input.

Thanks

Currently I own a MAB and I find it a bit large. I am keeping it but wanted to purchase a MAM so I pre-ordered a MAM as it may be a better size for everyday. Now I'm having reservations about the MAM :confused1:. I ALWAYS carry a 7 1/2 x 9 spiral notebook in my bag. Will that fit in the MAM? Although I have read the measurements I can't visualize and would like your input.

Thanks

Yep, it will fit. Even an 8 1/2 x 11 notebook would fit, if it's not ridig.

When I am carrying my notebook (regular college ruled binder paper type) I use my MAB. It fits perfectly without having to bend it all that much. HTH!

I carry a notebook about that size in my MAM and it fits fine. Sometimes I carry a book, too. Unless you carry a lot of other stuff as well, I don't think you'll have a problem. I carry sunglasses, a small make-up case, iPhone, and a few other odds and ends and I've been able to fit everything I need. It's not as slouchy the more you cram into it, but it can hold a lot more than you would think.