Can I fit my notebook in a MAM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Currently I own a MAB and I find it a bit large. I am keeping it but wanted to purchase a MAM so I pre-ordered a MAM as it may be a better size for everyday. Now I'm having reservations about the MAM :confused1:. I ALWAYS carry a 7 1/2 x 9 spiral notebook in my bag. Will that fit in the MAM? Although I have read the measurements I can't visualize and would like your input.

Thanks

2. Yep, it will fit. Even an 8 1/2 x 11 notebook would fit, if it's not ridig.

3. When I am carrying my notebook (regular college ruled binder paper type) I use my MAB. It fits perfectly without having to bend it all that much. HTH!

4. I carry a notebook about that size in my MAM and it fits fine. Sometimes I carry a book, too. Unless you carry a lot of other stuff as well, I don't think you'll have a problem. I carry sunglasses, a small make-up case, iPhone, and a few other odds and ends and I've been able to fit everything I need. It's not as slouchy the more you cram into it, but it can hold a lot more than you would think.

5. If you don't carry a lot, the notebook will fit in just fine... if you carry a lot, it'll be a bit of a cram.

6. Yes, I carry one with all the other stuff in my bag and fits fine.

7. omg, I didn't know that mini was that big! I am a little worried cuz my evergreen mam is on her way home...

Is mam bigger than lv speedy 25?

8. yes. the Speedy 25 is 10" L x 7" H x 6" W and the MAM is 12.5 in x 6.5 in x 7 in.