Can I do anything about wrinkly feet?

purly

resident knitting nerd
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Ok girls, don't laugh at me!

I have wrinkles on my feet. I know it's silly, but they bother me. Of all things to bother a person, foot wrinkles seem silly, but it's true.

I do weekly pedis, where I use a pumice stone, have an electric massager that rubs in lotion, and also use a rotating sander thing on my callouses. Anyways, none of it helps with my foot wrinkles.

Any ideas???

I slather lotion on my feet right after I take a shower. Then I put on socks and go to sleep. I've been doing this since I was in high school, and I'm 23 right now. I swear by my handbag obsession, I have the softest, smoothest, most glowing feet ever! My skin is so smooth and soft, just like a baby's skin. :lol: Any generic lotion will do. I use the Target generic brand.

It's really important to put on lotion right after you take a shower, because the warm water opens up your pores, making it a prime opportunity to moisturize your skin. Making this part of your normal routine will definitely make a difference.

Don't worry Purly I have wrinkly feet also. I know its not from age but the wear on your feet from stiletto's may be the culprit. I LOVE high heels. I wear them daily. I feel there is nothing that can be done. I have wrinkles only where I used to have calluses. I am making an apt with a podiatrist, I'll let you know what I find out.

I slather lotion on my feet right after I take a shower. Then I put on socks and go to sleep. I've been doing this since I was in high school, and I'm 23 right now. I swear by my handbag obsession, I have the softest, smoothest, most glowing feet ever! My skin is so smooth and soft, just like a baby's skin. :lol: Any generic lotion will do. I use the Target generic brand.

It's really important to put on lotion right after you take a shower, because the warm water opens up your pores, making it a prime opportunity to moisturize your skin. Making this part of your normal routine will definitely make a difference.

What kind of lotion?
If it works for you, maybe it will work for me!