Can I do anything about wrinkly feet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok girls, don't laugh at me!

I have wrinkles on my feet. I know it's silly, but they bother me. Of all things to bother a person, foot wrinkles seem silly, but it's true.

I do weekly pedis, where I use a pumice stone, have an electric massager that rubs in lotion, and also use a rotating sander thing on my callouses. Anyways, none of it helps with my foot wrinkles.

Any ideas???

2. have you tried a firming lotion on your feet?

i dont know if it would work... but its worth a try right?

3. Where are these wrinkles? On the top of your feet?

4. Maybe you could try an anti-wrinkle cream? I don't think it'd work though.. Good luck!

5. I slather lotion on my feet right after I take a shower. Then I put on socks and go to sleep. I've been doing this since I was in high school, and I'm 23 right now. I swear by my handbag obsession, I have the softest, smoothest, most glowing feet ever! My skin is so smooth and soft, just like a baby's skin. :lol: Any generic lotion will do. I use the Target generic brand.

It's really important to put on lotion right after you take a shower, because the warm water opens up your pores, making it a prime opportunity to moisturize your skin. Making this part of your normal routine will definitely make a difference.

6. Don't worry Purly I have wrinkly feet also. I know its not from age but the wear on your feet from stiletto's may be the culprit. I LOVE high heels. I wear them daily. I feel there is nothing that can be done. I have wrinkles only where I used to have calluses. I am making an apt with a podiatrist, I'll let you know what I find out.

7. No, the arches!

8. What kind of lotion?
    If it works for you, maybe it will work for me!