Can I cry? Seller's woe.

I have 450 transactions and 100% positive feedback. I sell things all the time and I would not return the money. I can't tell you how many times I've purchased things that I didn't want after receiving it (including 1 fake Marc Jacobs bag). I've never asked for my money back. I just turn around and sell it (except for the fake bag). I know you don't want a negative, but for $550 I would risk the negative.

Regardless of policy or anything you now run the risk of negative feedback - and who know what kind of things she could say on her FB - making you look bad (people are crazy)
But I agree - $550 is A LOT of money and perhaps it's worth the neg.
If you do not refund it and you do get a neg remember to repspond to the neg and to do it nicely so you look like the good person and she looks crazy.

So - weigh the $550 against neg. and next time make a clear return policy.

I have 450 transactions and 100% positive feedback. I sell things all the time and I would not return the money. I can't tell you how many times I've purchased things that I didn't want after receiving it (including 1 fake Marc Jacobs bag). I've never asked for my money back. I just turn around and sell it (except for the fake bag). I know you don't want a negative, but for $550 I would risk the negative.

I agree. I have well over 100 trans. and 100 percent, and I would risk it. If you keep selling and buying, one of these days, your perfect score will end up with a spot on it. Not to the tune of 550 bucks...no way! I think that is a great idea to offer to help her list and sell on her own. That way she also gets a "free ebay tutorial" with purchase!!!:roflmfao:

Seriously, though, I say all sales are final, as well. I would be willing to work with someone in an odd case that they prove me wrong on something I said in a listing, or something like that, but just "not what I wanted, really"....give me a BREAK!!! You are not a department store, and she got herself a deal. I say she made her bed, and she will now have at least 1 real bag and 1 fake!

You don't have to refund her. Bag was delivered and it's the exact one that you listed, so no mispresentation or fraud of anykind-those are two conditions to start PayPal dispute from her side.
Did you have measurements of the bag in your listing?
Even if she leaves you negative-you can always appeal to Square Trade(it will cost $20) to erase it.