Can I Collonil when it's below freezing?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's been sooooo cold pretty much since Roxy arrived at the beginning of January, and the times that it's above freezing always seem to be during the week while I'm at work!

Do you think I should just hold off on Collonil'ing until the weather gets warmer? I'm afraid that I'll take her outside to spray her and the Collonil will freeze on the bag when it comes out or do something else horrible...

Warm weather, where are youuuu? At the end of last week our high didn't go above 20, and the low averaged 3 (about -7 and -16 respectively, for my ladies across the pond)! Yuck.

2. Can't you Collonil Roxy indoors? It's better outdoors as the stuff sure does stink but I've done a couple of mine inside.

3. I really need to do a better job of keeping up with threads!

I'd rather not do it indoors because I have pet chinchilla, and I wouldn't want his respiratory system to be affected (they're such small animals!)

Lucky for me, the weather has gotten much warmer, so hopefully she'll get Collonil'ed today :smile:

4. Oh poor doggie, no, might not be a good idea, might make him keel over!

5. LOL! He's not a doggie:smile: And, I am NOT laughing at you, sara, I'm laughing because he's got quite the personality, and sometimes you would think he's as big as a dog with the way he acts!

I don't have a picture of him right now, as I'm at work, but here's some pics of chinchillas: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=chinchilla&gbv=2

6. Oh how cute are Chinchillas :heart:

Yours sounds like an absolute sweetheart!

Did you manage to get your bag sprayed today?