Can I change an hot-stamped bag?

ekiv

O.G.
May 31, 2007
Hi!
I bought a neverfull GM, with lots of enthusiasm, and I love the bag. But then I thought that a speedy B 35 will suit better my life. There are my initials on it. Is there a way to change/ retourn it? I bought it 6 days ago and I regret it.
The reasons are the lack of a zipper and the need to se the bag as a crossbody sometimes.
Please help!
The bag is never been used.

Hi!
I bought a neverfull GM, with lots of enthusiasm, and I love the bag. But then I thought that a speedy B 35 will suit better my life. There are my initials on it. Is there a way to change/ retourn it? I bought it 6 days ago and I regret it.
The reasons are the lack of a zipper and the need to se the bag as a crossbody sometimes.
Please help!
The bag is never been used.
Unfortunately no, the return period is voided once a bag has been personalized or clearly been worn since it's no longer deemed to be in re-saleable condition. Your severe case of buyer's remorse at this point, quite frankly, is not LV's problem as far as they're concerned which leaves you basically two options; accept the NF as your choice - so use it and love it like you intended to - while saving up for the Speedy in the future or be prepared to sell it at a significant loss since hot stamps dissuade many a buyer. Between the two I'd just keep the NF - you'd most likely miss it once the remorse wears off btw - and opt for skipping personalization in the future unless it's either after I know I love the bag or it's on a luggage tag.