Can I buy MC pochette's strap separately?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's so sad that my MC pochette's strap has been terribly destroyed by my friend's dog:crybaby: . I need to replace it but I don't know if I can get it at LV boutique or not:confused1: . Do they sell the strap alone?

2. yes they sell the strap for pochette, I think it's around $60 (I could be wrong rgd the price)

sorry about your strap..

3. Oh, thank you! I feel relieved now:yahoo: It takes me 5hrs to the nearest LV boutique but I don't mind:shame:

4. call 866 num. the MC pochette strap is like 120

5. Duh....I forgot it's for MC not for mono pochette..have to be double in price due to the studs:yes:

6. Um with the prices of gas it would probably be cheaper to have them ship it to ya! LOL Ship yours there and back for cheaper-surely! Although I have an SAV so it guzzles gas!

7. Thanks ladies!:love: and yeah, I should call them asking for shipping the strap:yes: