Can I assume...

Status
Not open for further replies.

michelle4444

Dec 28, 2009
Can I assume...
That when I see a listing on ebay for a pair of Louboutin's that are $100 and they are shipped from Hong Kong- that they are fake?
They also "have more then 10 in stock." WTF?

Well, and from Hong Kong? I have seen many knock offs on "ioffer.com" and they all come from Hong Kong. Maybe that's why I think these are fake. Can I report a listing as fake even if I don't actually have proof?

If you're ever unsure if something is authentic... TPF has a wonderful group of ladies that authenticates regularly. Just post in the Authentication thread in the Louboutin Shopping area. They are very helpful and friendly. Be sure to read the first post. :smile:

I wouldn't assume something is fake JUST because it's from Hong Kong. In fact, there is a well-known seller who often has multiple items in different sizes and everything she sells is authentic. That being said, the shoes above are obviously fake... the design is completely off. If you have any specific authenticity questions, it's always best to post in the appropriately titled thread. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.