Can guys talk about your favourite H fragrance here?

Haute Couturess

Black CDC Kelly pls!
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
I love the men's fragrance that is supposed to be the "earthy" one...I think it's called Terre Hermes or something? So sexy!

Ascella

Elysium
O.G.
Jun 24, 2008
Not a guy here, but I like Terre d'Hermes because of the vetiver. Don't like Eau d'Orange Verte though, there is something not working for me, can be the petitgrain.

knapsu

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Paris
I rotate between Kelly Calèche, Un jardin sur le Nïl and Un jardin Après la Mousson. I easily get migraine from fragrances but these work for me (which I'm very happy for). I just get insane with these frangrances. I also love Terre d'Hermès and Eau de Pamlemousse Rose (the new one), and I'll get them both on my next visit to Paris.

HermesFSH

O.G.
Feb 5, 2009
My DH has been using ROCABAR for years....

Formerly he used to use Bel Ami, which I truely loved on him !
Another vote for Rocabar (but yet to smell the TerreD'Hermes which sounds yummy!). I have a botle of 24 Faubourg. When we were in Dubai a few years ago we had the fortune to stay in a swanky hotel where all the bathroom toiletries were Hermes, so there was the 24, Faubourg 100ml perfume with shower gel, soap and body lotion to complement for me and Rocabar 100ml perfume with shower gel, soap and lotion for OH. There was a sign saying we were "invited" to take the products away with us (rude to refuse, no?), so we did. Its the only dip I've had into H products before.

ketap

O.G.
Oct 3, 2006
My DH has been using ROCABAR for years....

Formerly he used to use Bel Ami, which I truely loved on him !
Have used Bel-Ami for many years, very leathery and smoky quite unlike any other mans cologne. Since last month I have tried Terre, Equipage and Rocobar. Rocobar is the most intersting of any cologne ive ever tried, I cant quite figure it out yet, which makes it all the more alluring. Rocobar seems everchanging, starts out sweet, then woodsy mossy, and finally back to a subtle flowery scent. Its my next purchase.

Liberté

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
Across a pond
Have used Bel-Ami for many years, very leathery and smoky quite unlike any other mans cologne. Since last month I have tried Terre, Equipage and Rocobar. Rocobar is the most intersting of any cologne ive ever tried, I cant quite figure it out yet, which makes it all the more alluring. Rocobar seems everchanging, starts out sweet, then woodsy mossy, and finally back to a subtle flowery scent. Its my next purchase.
That's waht I like about BelAmi too. I had a D&G scent that was similar before, but BA is softer, yet less intense which I like more. It's not an every day scent though.

Sep 12, 2008
I have them all apart from Kelly Caleche and the Hermessence. I use Rocabar, Eau d'orange verte, concentré d'orange verte, and terre d'hermes the most.

One that I will give special mention to is Eau d'Hermes. It is is, in my opinion, a very unique fragrance that takes some getting used to. I can only describe it as "strange". :s